Applications for Licensure/Certification
Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Activity applications:
For those entities and individuals that perform general renovation, repair and painting projects statewide.
- Licensed Renovation Firm Application / Renewal Application KS300
- Certified Renovator Application / Renewal Application KS100
- RRP FAQ's
- Confirmation of Receipt Form
- Renovation Work Practice Standards
- Post Renovation Visual Inspection and Cleaning Verification Record
- Third Party Post Renovation Clearance Sampling Form
- On-the-job Training Form Renovation, Repair, and Painting
- Post Renovation Clearance Template Letter (Passed)
- Post Renovation Clearance Template Letter (Failed)
Lead Activity applications:
For those entities and individuals that perform strictly regulated lead-based paint activities such as lead abatement, lead risk assessments, lead inspections, and project designs.
- Lead Activity Firm Application/Renewal Application
- Lead Occupation Certificate Application/Reciprocity Application KS101
- Lead Occupation Certificate Renewal Application KS102
Below are the requirements to become licensed to perform these activities:
- Inspector Requirements (.htmlfor Inspector or .pdffor Inspector)
- Project Designer Requirements (.htmlfor Project Designer or .pdffor Project Designer)
- Risk Assessor Requirements (.htmlfor Risk Assessor or .pdffor Risk Assessor)
- Supervisor Requirements (.htmlfor Supervisor or .pdffor Supervisor)
- Worker Requirements (.htmlfor Worker or .pdffor Worker)
Training Provider accreditation forms:
For those entities that wish to become KDHE Accredited to provide lead specific training in the state of Kansas.
- Training Provider Accreditation Application KS201
- Training Provider Re-accreditation Application KS202
Lead Abatement Project Notification forms:
For use only by licensed lead activity firms on lead abatement projects.